► Salaried class, self-employed, formal and informal customer segments
► Low and middle income families
► Semi-urban and rural consumers
Loan Tenure : 20 years (Max age 65)
- Customers are requested to contact the Branch head/Person in-charge of credit during working hours
for any clarifications/guidance
- The Loan sanction order is valid for 60 days from the date of sanction
- Customers are required to submit relevant credit-related documents which include PAN card, address
proof, income proofs, bank statements, tax returns and any other valid documents as required by SHFL.
- Disbursement of the sanctioned loan amount is subject to the legal & technical clearance of the
property in subject as per the SHFL policy
- The loan tenure is subject to fulfilment of the minimum and maximum age requirement of the
applicant/co-applicant as per SHFL Policy.
- If a Loan application is rejected based on internal criteria, the decision of SHFL will be final and no
dispute in the matter will be entertained and the processing fees paid shall not be refunded.
- All disputes arising out of or related to this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts
subject to the laws of India.
- Installments should be paid on or before the last working day of each calendar month
- All the Legal and Sanction order conditions to be complied with by the borrowers
- All SHFL general Terms & Conditions (Credit, Legal and Technical) are applicable to Home Loan.