Name of the Applicant:
Name of the Co-applicants
Address of the Applicant/Co-applicant(s)
Name of the Guarantor(s)
Address of the Guarantors:
Loan Account Number:
Branch Name and Address:
1. DETAILS OF LOANa)
Loan amount: Rs._______________
b) Purpose of Loan:
c) Rate of Interest (% p.a) :_______________(floating rate)
d) Tenure of the Loan (In months):
e) EMI (Installment Amount): Rs.
2. DETAILS OF SECURITY
a) Address of the Prime Security
b) Address of the Collateral Security(ies) (If any)
3. FEE & OTHER CHARGES
- Processing fee: 1% of the Loan amount of which certain portions are non refundable as described below
|Non refundable upfront fee*
(to be paid before loan sanction)
|<=Rs 6.00 Lacs
| 1% of the loan amount + applicable GST
|> Rs 6.00 Lacs and <= Rs 30.00 lacs
|Rs 6,000/- + applicable GST
|> Rs 30.00 Lacs and <= Rs 100.00 lacs
| Rs 8,000/- + applicable GST
out of the 1% processing fee, the above mentioned non-refundable fee will be collected
upfront and the difference of amount of the processing fee along with the applicable GST will
be collected after the loan is sanctioned and before release/disbursement of loan amount.
- Administration fee: 0.5% of the loan amount to be paid before release/disbursement of loan amount.
- CIBIL charges (for verification of financial details of Borrowers) - Rs 100/- + GST per Individual will be paid at application
- Pre-payment & Pre-closure charges:
- Penalty for late payment of dues: 24% p.a will be levied on overdue equated monthly installments.
- CERSAI Charges: Rs 150/- + GST per property will be collected before release/disbursement of loan amount.
- Cheque/ECS/NACH bouncing charges - Rs 500/- + GST or charges debited by the bank whichever is higher
- IT certificate - Once Free of cost once in a Financial Year and Rs 100/- + GST per copy for subsequent requests.
- Statement of Account - Once Free of cost once in a Financial Year and Rs 100/- + GST per copy for subsequent requests.
- Legal Fees to be borne by the company
- Valuation fees Rs.1500/- upto Rs.15.00 Lacs and Rs. 2000/- for loans above Rs.15.00 acs to be borne by the applicant
- Document retrieval charges Rs 1000/- to be paid by the borrower on closure.
- Recovery Visit Rs. 200/- Subject to the Maximan of Rs. 1000/- Per year.
4. CONDITIONS FOR DISBURSEMENT OF LOAN AMOUNT
Construction/Alteration/Modification/Repairs & Renovation:
The loan amount will be disbursed in stages depending on the progress of construction and after
ensuring that the margin money is fully utilised.
Purchase of House/Flat/Plot
Loan amount will be released directly to the Vendor
5. PROCEDURES FOLLOWED FOR RECOVERY OF OVERDUES
- Telephone/Personal Contacts, Persuasion and follow up for recovery of installments and interest due
- Enforcement of securities as per the provisions of SARFAESI Act
- Recovery through other legal methods.
6. OTHER GENERAL INFORMATION
- Working Hours: Monday to Saturday: 10 AM to 5 PM 2 nd & 4th Saturday in every Month and All Sundays are Holidays
- Customers are requested to contact the Branch head/Person in-charge of credit during working hours for any clarifications/guidance
- The Loan sanction order is valid for 60 days from the date of sanction
- Repayment of EMI commences from succeeding month in which the final disbursement is made. Till the loan is fully disbursed only interest is payable every month by the borrower on the outstanding amount disbursed (PEMI)
- In case of construction, the EMI will commence succeeding the month of completion of construction or 24 months from the date of first disbursement whichever is earlier
- Installments should be paid on or before the last working day of each calendar month
- All the Legal and Sanction order conditions to be complied with by the borrowers
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
Matrix for Escalation:
- Branch Manager of the concerned branch to resolve the complaint within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint
- If the customer is not satisfied with the reply given by the branch manager or the complaint is against the branch manager, the complainant may escalate the complaint to
Sasvitha Home Finance Private Limited
Sathguru Complex, 1st floor,
No 640, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai - 600 035
Ph: 044 - 24344549
- The Corporate Office is to resolve the complaint within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint and send a suitable reply to the complainant
- If the customer is not satisfied with the reply given by the Company , the complainant may escalate the complaint to
The General Manager,
National Housing Bank
Department of Regulation & Supervision
CR Cell, 4th floor, Core 5A, India habitat centre
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110 003
Accepted the terms and conditions as above
Signature of the Applicant Signature of the Co-applicant(s)
Signature of the Guarantor(s)
For and on behalf of Sasvitha Home Finance Private Limited
(Note: One copy to be handed over to the applicants and another to be kept in file for records)